Successful self-marketing during your job hunt
Are you looking for a job? Learn how to become a professional interviewee and make them choose you.
Job-hunting is like running a race. Whether you have been made redundant or simply want to make a move for the better, every applicant for the job you want is competing against you. You need to get into training if you are going to win the race, which you surely can.
Derrick Scott-Job has years of experience in training people for job-hunting. In this practical, step-by-step book he shows you:
– How to assess yourself and your situation
– How to write the perfect CV
– How to find out about job vacancies
– How to write your letter of application
– How to prepare for an interview
– How to handle the first interview, and the second
– How to deal with the contract of employment
At every stage there are test questions for you to answer to make sure that you have mastered all the essential points, and you will also see how job applications are handled and discover what interviewers are looking for. The author also provides helpful advice on planning your finances to tide you over if you are out of work.
Making sure that you are offered a job is not easy. It demands preparation, training, practice, self-knowledge and good presentation. With the help of this book you can succeed. Learn how to market yourself and make them choose you.