The companion book to Get Well with the Hay Diet.
THE book to buy if you have found other food books difficult to follow and put into practice. Written by a trained nurse who has herself followed the Hay Diet since 1988, it not only gives you the essential guidelines without long, complex explanations, but provides a powerful healing programme that will make you feel super-well.
You will find:
– The basic principles of food combining explained simply and succinctly
– Diagrams at every stage to give you an at-a-glance guide
– Detailed lists of meals and menus to help you choose the right combinations
– Coded tables of foods for easy reference
– A guide to changing over to the Hay Diet – advice on the hidden ailments that may go unrecognised – from low blood sugar and candida to allergies and food intolerances – and how the Hay Diet helps
– How to adapt the Hay Diet to your individual needs.
It takes time to get used to any new diet regime, but with The Hay Diet Made Easy you will find it simplicity itself: just follow the author’s meal ideas until you feel confident enough to devise your own, and the spectacular benefits you will discover will more than compensate for the adjustments you have to make in your old eating habits.
“Actually more a way of eating than a diet… still having its praises sung.”
“Combining everyday foods so that they work on your metabolism with each other… It’s effective.”
“How to use food combining for good health and vitality.”
“The original food combining diet… You will lose weight on this diet.”