Hard Facts that Stand Up for Themselves
Did you know:
– That the dinosaurs had to make do without one?
– That the armadillo’s is one-third its body length?
– That the kangaroo has a forked one?
– That snakes have two?
– That the gorilla’s is minute?
– That man has the largest one of all the primates in relation to his body size?
– That many primitive tribes display theirs in a decorative sheath?
– That the size of a man’s nose is VERY significant?
Well, now you do.
Combining humour with incredible research, in Facts & Phalluses Alexandra Parsons has created a most unusual encyclopedia of scientific fact, folklore, and enduring myths about a very influential body part!