A Guide to Homeopathic Remedies
The Complete Modern Handbook for Home Use.
Homeopathic remedies are among the safest medicines you can take – gentle, effective and completely natural. But to get the best from them you need to know how to use them: not merely what remedy is good for a particular condition, but when it should be taken and how often, who should take it and at what stage another remedy would become more effective.
This practical and amazingly comprehensive book, written by a practising homeopath, explains all about the what, when and who of homeopathy. It includes:
– Advice on taking the remedies, with instructions for treating adults, children and pets
– An explanation of the different constitutional types of people, with key questions to help you identify your own type and so select the best remedy for you
– An A-Z of 200 conditions with suggested remedies and dosages, cross-referenced for ease of use
– An alphabetical listing of 120 remedies, including detailed profiles of the major ones, and advice on usage
– Information on how homeopathy works, how it was developed and how the remedies are prepared
– Full resources to help you find homeopaths, pharmacies, professional organisations and courses throughout the English-speaking world.
Designed to tell readers all they need to know in order to help themselves with homeopathy, the book sets out to answer people’s questions on their own terms and to provide full information as accessibly as possible. It is likely to become the source of advice you turn to first.
Paul Houghton was trained at the London College of Classical Homoeopathy and practises at Ainsworth’s Homoeopathic Pharmacy in London where he has gained valuable experience in advising people on the best remedy for their needs. It is this experience that is the basis of his book.